The federal government and local municipalities offer a number of rebates and incentives for green initiatives in lighting. Usage of many of Logic Illumination’s energy-efficient LED lighting options qualifies businesses and commercial property owners for these governmental rebates and incentives. Local and federal rebates and incentives can help offset the cost of installing energy-efficient LED lighting, in addition to the operational savings recognized through lower utility and maintenance costs.
Most government rebates and incentives require specific certifications to qualify, such as Design Light Consortium (DLC) and Energy Star, and all LED lighting products offered through uSaveLED clearly indicate the certifications associated with each individual product. Additionally, installing LED lighting is a big step towards attaining LEED certification, which can result in eligibility for additional rebates and incentives.
We continually monitors changing governmental programs, advising commercial customers of their eligibility for any available rebates and incentives and helping them through the process of obtaining these rebates and incentives. More information about the local and federal rebates and incentives that may be available to your business can be viewed through the links below.
- National database for local and federal rebates and incentives: http://dsireusa.org
- Information on LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certification : http://www.usgbc.org/leed
- Information on the 179D Federal Tax Deduction for Lighting: http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/commercial/179d/
- OUC Led lighting rebate: http://www.ouc.com/business/business-rebates-programs/custom-incentive-program
- KUA Led lighting rebate: https://www.kua.com/resources/rebates.pdf